Welcome to the Bonk.io Wiki, the unofficial guide to bonk.io,
Whether you came here to correct information, get information or even just came here to become a mod on something, we've got something for you. You can start off in our Portal, where you can find specific topics to browse, including Maps, Creators, BCD Members and Skins. If you are looking for helping the wiki, you can go to this page. Please also remember to visit our community page to check out the admins and mods that help make this Wikia great!
Hope you enjoy being on the wiki and maybe helping it out!
1. All pages on this wikia must be directly associated or affiliated with Bonk.io; the only exception is if it is a page related to the community or the organization of the wikia itself.
2. All pages on this wikia must contain no bias/boasting, and all pages must be completely factual and informational.
3. All pages on this wikia must meet a certain notability requirement, including but not limited to: At least 1000 total upvotes on non-copied maps made or at least level 75 on Players articles, and at least 500 upvotes on the map specified for Maps articles. Articles not meeting the notability criteria will be removed at staff discretion.
4. Profanity, racism/sexism, sexual conduct, remarks involving terrorism, and anything else that is sensitive to some users is prohibited on the Wikia. Any user that adds any of the aforementioned things to the Wikia will face severe consequences decided by the Staff Team.
5. All articles must be typed in British/Australian English, not American English (Example: honour instead of honor).
6. All articles (maps, players, communities, etc.) should contain as much relevant information as is reasonably acquirable, without containing redundant or unnecessary information. As a general rule, any page should have at least one paragraph of information. The only exception is skin pages.
7. Do not create a page that links to an external site, unless it is for policy, or for Bonk third-party websites, etc. Any pages that are made specifically for links to external sites will be deleted at staff discretion.
8. All articles should be from a neutral (third-person omnipotent) point of view, and it should not be from a first or second person view. Any pages that relate from a character/person within Bonk are the exception.
9. Keep discussions on Bonk on comments on user pages, message walls/forums can go off-topic but should stay in a moderately contained discussion, as this is not the LOTR Wikia, Harry Potter Wikia, etc. Those discussions should be there.
10. Any post/page including child pornography or links to sites for terrorist or extremist organizations (The Ku Klux Klan, Al-qaeda, etc.) will incur an immediate permanent ban from the Wikia and a report to FANDOM depending on the severity.
At the moment the main way to connect with the community is through the Discord server BCD There are some sites like Gleamplay.com and ArmorGames that have chats that require you to sign in. However, Chaz has openly spoken out against using sites other than the actual website as you could get your account stolen.
Bonk is a multiplayer physics game, for up to eight players at once. Push your opponents off the edge of the level, the last man standing wins!
Battle your friends or anyone from anywhere in the world in last man standing or team based matches. Bonk.io is a game of strategy as well as raw skill, position yourself carefully, and dodging an incoming collision can be as effective as smashing into your enemies!
Use the arrow keys to move, and hold X to make yourself heavier. When you are heavy, you have much more momentum, so you will bash enemies much further, and you are much harder to push around. But you will also be much less manoeuvrable!
Use the in-game level editor to easily create your own maps, and then play on them! Play on hundreds of custom maps created by the community, and upload your own for others to play on.
Use the quick play feature to quickly get into a game, or create custom games and set it up however you like.
Bonkio is being constantly updated with new features and improvements, so check back often! And most of all - have fun!
What is your favorite map out of the choices below?
Who is your favorite map creator out of the choices below?
Are you excited for Bonk 2? (Credit to Bonkiomaster for suggesting this)
Bonk 2 Updates
Added football mode.
Added platform bounce particles. Changed the death particles to be the same color as the players skin. Added a button in the map editor to instantly test your map in game, with whoever else is in the room. Small visual improvements to the map editor UI. Fixed bug where white borders sometimes appear on the right and bottom edges of backgrounds. Fixed bug where the game would zoom right in at the end of each game.
Tweaked the sounds to allow some distortion and make bounce and collide sounds louder. Changed the high quality graphics option in the settings to be low/medium/high. On high the jagged edges that used to appear on some platforms have been fixed. Medium uses a fast anti aliasing method that's not as smooth but is a good compromise. Low has no anti aliasing and should give good framerates on most devices.